Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TSTR # Week 100 "Candy Hearts"

Here again is another entry into The Shabby Tea Room weekly challenge.



The Challenge is to create a card using the picture below as inspiration and to use a food theme and hearts.  I have used backing papers from Printable Heaven from the Cake Receipe set along with the little apron that comes with it.  I have also included some paper flowers and little gem hearts.  The stamped images is from Papermania Summer Bloom and I have used pink embossing powder.  The little spoons are stamped in black and I have added a little glitter and the doily I found in my local supermarket and thought it just added to the whole cake theme.


3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card :D Hopped over from DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. I sure love that tiered cupcake image, and the flowers around it are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us in the Tea Room this week.

    ReplyDelete