Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Princess Birthday

Here is my daughters 3rd birthday card. We are having a princess themed party for her this year so thought would make a princess card including a little princess crown charm.


The stamps are from Kanban and all the papers are from Pink Petticoat Perfect Papers.
I have coloured the princess and cupcake stamps using a mixture of paper piecing and pro markers.
The little stars I picked up a local shop which sells everything for weddings, parties etc... They have some gorgeous little embelishments for cards, I could spend hours just looking.

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the embellishments too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats lovely very pretty,Happy 3rd Birthday to your daughter she will love it . xx Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet and pretty, I love those sparkley stars
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your daughter will love it. Looks like it's got lots of texture and is very girley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete