Monday, June 25, 2012

Come on Sunshine!!!

Another wet day which means I get to do more crafting even though I should be doing some housework,  oops never mind!!!

So here is my wet day creation:


I have used papers and sentiment from Pink Petticoat.  The stamps are from Kanban which I have paper pieced.  I love this technique especially as my colouring with pro markers isn't very good and needs more practice.


This card is for the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge 49 - Buttons, bows, bling and butterflies
Daring Card Makers  - You're So Sweet
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Challenge 44 - Soft Colour Tones

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love the delicate colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, those cupcakes are gorgeous and I love the pretty pastel colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with my dare this week over at The Daring Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous, and perfect card for the "You're so Sweet" challenge at The Daring Cardmakers
    this week, thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so very cute! That fits perfectly for our soft colour tones challenge at Fairy Tale. Thank you for joining us! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. *yummy* I love it. Fantastic work.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful card, Gorgeous cupcakes!
    Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem Of A Challenge this time x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cute creation stunning colour combo & design


    Thanks for sharing at AGOAC recipe this wk

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet card Dawn, love the cakes. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete