Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet Shabby Christmas

I have finally got around to some crafting as my daughter is now back in school after two weeks off.  It won't be long until they are off again ready for Christmas.

Here is my card which was inspired by the beautiful challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.


Here is the photo inspiration and for the challenge you are asked to use the colours in the photo and use glitter.

 
 
 
I have used a digi stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs and the papers and sentiment are from Pink Petticoat.  The layout is taken from last weeks sketch over at Mojo Monday.  I have coloured my image using promarkers and added glitter to make it sparkle.  I love the girlie colours of this card so I might keep it for my daughter ready for Christmas.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, also love the colours and embellishments. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card the little house is adorable and the embelishment is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE! LOVE that image--and your glittery snow is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glittery accents golden leaves, beautiful flower and all the rich texture!!s Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete