Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Daffs

Its challenge time at The Ribbon Reel.  I love this site, they always have such inspiring photos.

Here is this weeks gorgeous image:

 
and the challenge is to create a card or project using the colours pink, yellow and aqua plus ribbon and flowers.

Here is my card:


I have used the printable Easter/mothers day set from Printable Heaven.  I just love the tiny packets of flour, sugar etc.. that comes with the set, so sweet.

 
Just a quick post today I am busy Spring cleaning my house.  Have a great weekend!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and cakes since my last visit, they all look very yummy. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your fun take on the inspiration photo! Such a darling card! Thank you for joining us at The Ribbon Reel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, those little packets are so sweet and you have made such a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Hope your spring cleaning is going ok! I am procrastinating with mine!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the trio of little roses.
    Thanks for joining us at TRR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks really good!!!
    Good luck to the challenge!
    Please come to my blog ... and please more if all pass on there sign up on my blog!
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn, Love the card, what a great take on the colour inspiration pic.
    Hope you are doing ok, thanks for calling by xxx
    Easter Blessings coming your way.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhhh, Yummy!!! Such a fun take on The Ribbon Reel challenge!

    ReplyDelete