Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I just love Christmas

Two posts in one day and more lovely inspiration this time from The Ribbon Reel.  Just look at this gorgeous inspiration photo:


Its so lovely and I just had to make something.  The challenge is to create a card using blue, pink, white/cream plus ribbon.

 
The Christmas tree has been stamped and embossed in gold along with the greeting.  I haven't used my heat tool for a while so it was nice to create this card.
 
The stamp is from Annabelle Stamps called gifted swirls. 
 
 
I then made a little organza flower and added some snowflakes and pink ribbon.
 
 
I also had to add a jingle bell, after all it is Christmas.  My Mam and Dad sent them over for me from the UK!!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card. love the flower and the jingle bell, what great additions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Gorgeous...Beautiful design & great colours... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and I am so glad you were inspired by the photograph! You creation is beautiful and caught my eye right away in the gallery! Thank you for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel! Hope to see you in our next monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant! Lots of gorgeous details that make this one swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! Dawn, this is fabulous! How gorgeous is the inspiration pic from Tammy?! Your papers and tree are stunning! Thanks for joining TRR!

    ReplyDelete