Friday, October 3, 2014

Daring Cardmakers - Colour Combo

We had a little coffee afternoon at the weekend for Macmillan Cancer and we raised 130 euros.  Its was the first time we had done it and we had such great support.  The weather was fantastic so we were able to sit outside and enjoy a cup of coffee and a cake.



Now to this weeks challenge at Daring Cardmakers.  Its a colour combo!


and here is my card:

 
I love the picture that comes with the colours so I wanted to feature cherries in my card somewhere so I used some background paper from Pink Petticoat.



I then stamped some cute little cupcakes and paper pieced the cupcake cases to match the papers.

Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 

3 comments:

  1. This challenge looks great !
    !neke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,
    well done on your funds raised - the setting looks beautiful.
    Your card is amazing and the cupcakes look good enough to eat!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done Dawn, looks and sounds like a terrific day. Love your card. The colours, the elements. Perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete