Friday, November 6, 2015

November Elemental Inspiration

Just where did last month go? I can't believe how quickly this month has gone and it will soon by my little boys 1st Birthday.
 
So as its now November here is the lovely inspiration picture from Daring Cardmakers.  There are lots of elements in this month picture.
 
I have gone with the colours, a heart and a light.  Remember you need to use at least three elements from the picture.
 
 
Not a Christmas card in sight this week for me and no stars!!!

 
I really wanted to include the rainbow of colours that's featured in the picture so I went with some coloured gems to decorate the chandler image.

 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Team Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 
Have a great weekend!!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm already missing your die cut stars ;-) ... no, just kidding. Your card is very pretty! The chandelier is a cute image and the coloured gems give it a fun vibe.

    ReplyDelete