Friday, December 4, 2015

Elemental Inspiration

Its my turn this week over at Daring Cardmakers to host the dare and its Elemental Inspiration time.
Here is the picture I have chosen for this weeks dare to get us all in the Christmas Spirit.  Well I don't need an excuse as I just love Christmas.
 
 
Remember you need to use at least 3 elements from the picture.
 
 
I have gone with the colours, (not sure why I didn't include the green), ribbon, gingham, jingle bell and some wooden embellishments.

 
The papers are from Docrafts and I have used some snowflake dies from Spellbinders.  The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat and the two little cups are from my stash.  I imagine that they are filled with hot chocolate just perfect for Christmas.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Team Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
Have a great weekend.
 

 
 

1 comment: