Friday, July 8, 2016

Summer Party

Another Friday is here and its another challenge at Daring Cardmakers

Summer is definitely in full swing on the blog today.

This weeks challenge is called Summer Party and Miri our lovely host would like to see on your cards the perfect ingredient for a summer party.

This could be bunting, BBQ, water melon, lemonade, water/football etc...

Here is my card.


I went with the BBQ.  I love a good BBQ party,  we even had one at our wedding reception. My husband is the BBQ king in our house.

I had to add a little bit of bunting as well.


The image is from My Time Made Easy called Grilling Season.  The papers I have used are from Stampin Up called cherry on top.

Don't forget to stop by the Design Team Blogs.

xXx


2 comments:

  1. This is real summer on your card !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card ... and BBQs (and I don't have one :-(). Thanks for your lovely card and bringing back memories of fun and delicious summer BBQ parties.

    ReplyDelete