Friday, February 23, 2018

Stenciled Green

Good morning crafters.
 
Its challenge time at Daring Cardmakers.
 
Svenja is our lovely host this week and would like you to use stencils on your projects and feature some fresh greens.


Using stencils is a new technique for me but I had loads of fun.
 
I started by mat and layering some black and white card stock.  I then used a hexagon shaped stencil and used my sponge daubers to apply two different shades of ink.
 
 
I then stamped over the design using this pretty flower stamp and added a greeting using stamps from Stampin Up.

 
I then added some little flying bugs cut from gold card stock using the Die D-Lites Flying Bugs set from Spellbinders.

 
I then finished my card with a few iridescent sequins.

 
A clean and fresh card from me today with just a hint of Spring.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the Design Team Blogs over at Daring Cardmakers for more lovely Spring Green inspiration.
 
Have a lovely weekend.
 

 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Dawn, the stencilling looks fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Dawn - hope the work experience went well! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, those die cuts really look like metal charms, don’t they?! Lovely stencilling and the pretty stamped Accents are perfect with it - great card Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I especially like the different shades of green you've used and the way you've incorporated the flowers and the fluttering ones. Elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete