Monday, January 20, 2020

The Gangs All Meer - Free Stamp Set.

As its Sale-A-Bration over at Stampin' Up! I thought I would have a craft with the free stamp set I received for a £45/60 euros spend.

Isn't this just the cutest stamp set? I love these meerkats all grouped together.


I created the background of the card by stamping all over a piece of white cards stock using the cactus stamp from the set.

I then created the topper of the card using the meerkats and adding the little party hat.

To colour the meerkats in I used soft suede ink and a water colour brush along with the mossy meadow stampin blend for the grass.

I don't normally use coloured card blanks but thought this card needed one so I used some soft suede card stock.

I then finished with a little sentiment banner.  

I just love how cute this card is and its a great card for anyone.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment