Monday, March 29, 2021

Face Cream Gift Box

Hello everyone.

Sorry I have been a little absent lately.  I lost my mojo for a little while but I think its back.

I have a little face cream gift box to share with you today.  I picked this tiny tub of cream up from my local supermarket.  It was in the travel size collection which is great if you are flying and only have hand luggage.  When I flew back to the UK I completely forget about the size limit on beauty products and having to use a clear bag.  Thankfully at the airport the security staff were handing out the bags as everyone had hand sanitiser.

I have used the Dress To Impress stamp set along with the coordinating dies to decorate the top of the box.

I kept the design simple and just used balmy blue and white with a little sparkle as I do love my sequins.
Such a lovely little gift and as the cream had no outer packaging, it just makes the item a little more special.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED













1 comment: