Monday, April 12, 2021

Misty Moonlight and Celebrate Sunflowers

Today would have been my Mams birthday and she always loved to receive one of my handmade cards.  My Mam also kept every one that I had ever sent and has a drawer full of them.

For todays project I have created a card with my mam in mind as this would have been the card that I sent to her.  

I have used the celebrate sunflowers bundle along with the coordinating papers called flowers for every season.

I also wanted to see what the sunflower would look like in a different colour so I coloured this one with misty moonlight.  
The large sunflower is great for colouring and I am not very good at colouring but the stamp has all the places shaded so you know where to put the darker colour.


I love the sunflower in this colour and I think I might had to try out some other colours now, perhaps a pink.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED

No comments:

Post a Comment