Monday, May 3, 2021

Sneak Peek Number 2

 Hello everyone.

I am very excited today as the new annual catalogue goes live tomorrow.  Its full of gorgeous new products and I can't wait for you to see them all.

Today I am sharing another sneak peek with you from the lovely Pansy Petals suite.

I have made some really pretty tags using the designer series paper from the suite and the sentiments from the stamp set.  Aren't the sentiments just lovely?

The pansy flowers were cut from a sheet of the designer series paper using a die along with the leaves.  Fabulous for a quick project.

I then finished the tags off with a little ribbon and some bling.  I do love a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget all these fabulous products are available from tomorrow.  So head over to the website and fill up your baskets.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment