Monday, December 5, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #9

 Hello and welcome to my blog and another festive project.

Merry Christmas Makes

I had this idea for today's project swimming around in my head for ages and just hoping that when I received the Snowman Magic Bundle that the snowman would fit inside the gumball machine.

I was so pleased that it did.


I am a huge fan of shaker card designs and if I can make a card shake when full of sequins and sparkle it makes me happy.

I have used the retired (spring/summer) gumball greetings bundle to create the shaker part of the card.  I always try and show you not only current Stampin Up products but ones that we may already have and then show you how they can work together.


I love this one so much.  You could also fill this one with Christmas peppermint swirls if you have a stamp or a small Christmas tree.  The penguin place stamp set might also work, I must try that as my son would love it.

Thanks for stopping by today and please pop by next week for another Merry Christmas Makes project.



No comments:

Post a Comment