Friday, June 30, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Just My Type

Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Nat is our lovely host this week and would like you to feature a typewriter or typewriter style font on your projects.

I had to do some digging through my craft stash for this one.  I don't have a typewriter stamp or die so I tried to find a font style.

I decided to go down the more masculine route with my card as I was still feeling inspired from my own challenge.


The stamped sentiment came from a set of stamps called waves of inspiration from Stampin Up.

I have created a little camping scene with the cute camper, a few trees and I used a piece of designer series paper in the back. 


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.

 

1 comment: