Friday, October 27, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Shimmer and Shine

Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Shabneez is our lovely host this week and loves sparkle just has much as me.  So this week add some shimmer and shine to your projects using gems, glitter, mirri card etc..

A card isn't complete until you add some bling (well in my opinion)

As Halloween is just around the corner I have made a spooky card.
 

I used the lantern die from the lighting the way set from Stampin Up and covered this in Verdigris embossing powder from WOW to give it a patina look.

I then used a retired set from Stampin Up called Sparkle of the Season to create the wreath and added the bats and pumpkins from the same set.

I also used some vertical striped paper for the base as I thought it added to the spooky vibe.


I then finished the card with a sentiment and of course some bling.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.




1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Dawn and I agree - you got to add a touch of bling to finish a card! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete