Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet Sparkles

Just a quick post with a card I have made for the challenge at The Ribbon Reel. Such a pretty photo for inspiration and the challenge is to create a card or project using the colours in the picture plus a heart, sparkle and ribbon or lace.


I have used a mixture of Vintage Rose and Perfect papers from Pink Petticoat.  I have used a punched heart and covered in it glitter then attached my sentiment.  The cupcake stand is from Papermania Summer Bloom and I have just stamped and heat embossed in pink and added a little glitter to the cakes.  The teapot is from Prima Printery stamp set and has also been heat embossed in pink.  I have then added a little lace to trim the bottom of the card and a bow and a coiled flower.


8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dawn, pretty papers and I love the stamp.Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Dawn, the colours are so pretty and I love the image.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dawn love the colours and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the challenge, such a pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Dawn. Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Dawn! I love that cupcake stand! I've not seen one like it before~ sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and sweet..thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Real Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete