Monday, July 30, 2012

The Great Outdoors

Well I am very sad this week as its my last at Cupcake Craft.  It really gone super fast but I would just like to thank everyone for letting me share my work with you.   I have had a great time.  The challenges have been great fun.

So lets get to this weeks challenge and its all about what you do outside in 'The Great Outdoors' so I have decided to do gardening.



The image is from Sliekje digi stamps which is a great site as all the images are free.  I have coloured the image with promarkers and added some flowers in green and brown.  The backing papers and sentiment are from Pink Petticoat and I have tried to keep the colour scheme earthy using green and brown.

Hope you can join in!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, your card is just perfect for the theme, love the pretty paper! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn, I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, you have been a wonderful Guest Cupcake and it's been a pleasure working with you. This is a super cute card, what a draling little image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. She's very cute.
    It's been fun Cupcaking together

    Hugs Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image you have chosen is adorable and is perfect for your card design. It has been fun playing along with you all this past month. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn! What an adorable and absolutly sweet card! Such a great image and love the details! It's been an honor to have you as a GDt at Cupcake! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card Dawn and a really pretty design...lush flowers too! It's been fantastic to have on board as GD at Cupcake over the last month and you have created some amazing cards for Cupcake's challenges :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete