Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Time Made Easy - Pretty Palette

Its challenge time and My Time Made Easy and I had a little bit of help with this card from my 3 year old daughter. 

She saw the digi stamp called Fiona Fairy and asked if I could make a card using it as its one of her little friends from School birthdays at the the weekend.

Here is the colour palette for the challenge:

and here is my card:

 
I have used papers from My Time Made Easy called Candy Shoppe.  The image has been coloured using promarkers and I have added some glossy accents to the bubbles and finished my card with some little flowers using Spellbinders Rose Creation Die.
 
 
 
Pretty Palette Details:
You can use the palette on ANY type of project!
While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.
Every other week we will pick a winner from the palette participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Palette Challenge is announced.
This month’s contest began Thursday, January 24th. Contest ends Wednesday, March 20th. Winner announced Thursday, March 21st.
PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along in Palette Challenges #80, 81, 82, and 83, will be entered to win a Pretty Package of THEIR Choice!

3 comments:


  1. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Celebrity corporate club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you coloured the fairy, Dawn. I'm sure your daughter's friend will love it! Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - Very pretty colours

    ReplyDelete