Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pretty Pony

Its the school holidays so just managed to squeeze in one card this week.  I have spent all day dancing on the Wii to Abba with my little girl.  So while she is doing a bit of colouring I thought I would make a quick post.

Here it is:


I have used the digital stamp set called Something Magical and Simply Enchanting along with some digital papers called Pretty Princess Paper all available from My Time Made Easy.
 
I have also added some ruffle edge ribbon, some paper flowers and lots of glitter!!!
 
This card is for the challenge at The Ribbon Girl called lets ruffle.  The challenge is to use the colours in the photo below and to use ruffles.
 
 


7 comments:

  1. That is such a sweetie card Dawn, perfect for a little princess. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Dawn. Love the unicorn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little unicorn - such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that unicorn! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is darling! Love the sparkle on the unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Love the glitter! Thanks for playing along with The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete