Friday, May 8, 2015

The Door To......

Its Friday and that means dare time at Daring Cardmakers.  In honour of our changing over government this week in the UK and No. 10 getting a new resident/s Leo would like you to include some kind of opening door feature on your card.

 
I had loads of die cut snowflakes left over from my daughters birthday party so I had to use them and of course Frozen had to feature in it somewhere.  This is supposed to be the castle at Arendelle the home of Elsa and Anna.

 
For the door element I stamped the greeting inside. The song "Love is an open door" pops into my head now.

 
The papers I used are from the Do crafts Christmas Bellissima collection and I coloured the image using promakers.  The image is from My Time Made Easy which you can find HERE.
 
Don't forget to stop by the design team blogs for more lovely inspiration.
Have a great weekend!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment