Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ombre Christmas

Well I know its only May and the sun is shining at last but I wanted to make a start on those Christmas cards we all love to make!!!!!
 
I love using Merry Monday Christmas challenge blog as a great place to start as every week they have beautiful inspiration.  Lets face it who can get inspired in the Spring making Christmas cards?  So this site really helps.

Check out this weeks challenge.


Here is my card.

 
I punched out loads of little snowflakes to decorate the tree to make the ombre colours and the bottom row are in blue glitter.

 
So that's another Christmas card added to my card box.

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use snowflakes with the ombre colors, Dawn! I love your Christmas tree! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is so clever, I love your ombre snowflakes on the tree!! Thank you for sharing this at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your tree with ombre snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just perfect! Love your ombre ornaments. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Love your ombre decorated tree!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete