Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sending Sweet Thoughts

 
Just a little post from me today to share this card I have made for the Challenge over at Paper Sweeties.
 
Below is the very pretty image to use as inspiration for your creation.
 
I was inspired by the colours and also the tea party theme.
 
 
 
I used some papers from Dovecraft called Cupcake Boutique and also the tea party set of dies from Docrafts.

 
I have added a few liquid pearls to the teapot and cups and finished with a stamped sentiment from Paper Sweeties Sending Sweet Thoughts.


3 comments:

  1. Oooooh -- I love everything about this darling tea theme card! The tea cups, polka dots, gingham, banner, sequins - WOW! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! That doily... the soft colors and patterns... and those banners are so pretty too! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sweeties this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the soft pastels and vintage feel! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete