Friday, March 17, 2017

Green and a Glimmer of Gold


Hello Crafters.
 
Another Friday means another fantastic challenge from Daring Cardmakers.
 
This weeks challenge is Green with a Glimmer of Gold.
 
As its St Patricks Day, Lythan our host would like to see green on your cards with a dash of Leprechauns gold if you like.

 
I used green card for my jar which I stamped and then embossed in gold.  I love using embossing powders and then watching it turn to a lovely liquid.

 
I created a shaker card for this one and filled it with gold.  Did I tell you I love shaker cards and I just love the Jar of Love stamp and die set from Stampin up.

 
I then had to include a rainbow as you always find gold at the end of one.  I then mounted the whole thing onto some green mirri card.
 
Dont forget to stop by the Design Team blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 
Have a great weekend.
 
xXx
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card - love the sequins. You know me and anything that sparkles! I'm such a magpie! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold sequin "coins" - great idea!

    ReplyDelete