Friday, March 24, 2017

Up In The Air

Hello Crafters
 
Time for another challenge at Daring Cardmakers.
 
We would like to see a sky or flight related card this week.
 
When I saw the challenge I thought of clouds straight away and wanted to feature them on my project.

I also got a little inky and created my own background using a template which is from a die set called "sending Sweet Thoughts" from Paper Sweeties.  I used the frosting from the cupcake as my cloud.

 
I inked around the cloud in different colours just randomly over a square of white cardstock.
 
I then cute a few clouds from glitter card as embellishments and added a few sequins.

 
The little girl image is from a digital download from My Time Made Easy called "Raimbow Wishes".
 
Don't forget to stop by the design team blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Loving that background which goes so well with the image Dawn. I love clouds too! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Dawn !
    Love this background !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Dawn, especially the glittery bits!

    ReplyDelete