Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Teachers Gift with Spellbinders

Hi All.
 
I hope you are enjoying the little Blog Hop we have going for the next few days with Spellbinders. There are some lovely prizes up for grabs.
 
 
 
Here is the link to my previous post with all the details about the hop.
 
 
Today I am sharing a little project that I made ready to thank those lovely teachers who have helped our children grown and learn.  My daughter thinks her teacher is fantastic but sadly he is leaving this year and off to teach somewhere else.
 
So I thought we should make him a little card and gift.
 
My daughter said he likes his cup of coffee on a morning at the gate so I use that as a starting point.
 
 
I first used the Die D-Lites Hipster 1 Set to create the take away coffee cup and sleeve.
 
 

 
I then made the pencil by playing about with the banner from the Die D-Lites Sweet Set

 
I also wanted to create another school element which was the little chalkboard with thank you stamped inside so I used  the Nestabilities Pierced Circles Set.

 
I also needed to create a little gift bag as I was thinking of filling it full of coffee sachets.  For the little paper bag I used the Market Fresh Bag N Tag It Etched Die from Debi Adams.
 
For more details about all the dies used please stop by the Spellbinders website.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome Dawn. I'm sure your daughter's teacher will love it. Cathyx

    ReplyDelete