Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Bubbly Funk Through The Letter Box

Hello Crafters.
 
 
 
Hopefully you have seen lots of posts on my Facebook page regarding the Through The Letter Box from Bubbly Funk.
 
So here is my first project using the lovely new Bubbly Funk Through The Letter Box craft box and I have also included lots of pictures on the post to show you the amazing contents.
 
Once you register each month from Bubbly Funk you will be sent a box full of beautiful craft items which is the perfect size fit to go through your letter box.
 
Here is how it will arrive to you.  All neatly package in these lovely paper bags.
 
 
I good sized bag filled with lots of lovely sequins and beads.

 
This is the contents of one of the bags.  Lots of stunning ribbon, pom poms and fabric.

 
Another bag contained some pre cut shapes, washi tape and a tag.

 
Lots of chip board shapes and my favourite crafting item,  gems.  The gems are on strips so you can either use it as it is or cut individual ones off.

 
This little spotty yellow bag contains your mystery surprise.

 
So here is my first project.
 
I made a little gift bag.
 
To make the bag I used an A4 sheet of black card. 
I scored on the long side at 3 1/4", 5 1/4", 8 1/2" and 10 1/2"
and on the short side at 2" which is the bottom of your bag.
I snipped up the score lines until they met the 2" score line as these fold in to make your bottom.
Then I glued the box together and slightly pinched in the top.

 
I used some of the pre cut shapes and the pretty black swirl and glued them to the front of the bag

 
I then added a few of the gems.

 
 I then finished my bag with some of the gorgeous spotty ribbon from my mystery surprise to close the top.

 
Thanks for stopping by and please pop over to the Bubbly Funk website and blog to check out more ideas created by the Design Team.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great post Dawn - love your sneak peek at the contents, and I adore your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos really add to your post Dawn but your creations are all stunning! Can't wait to see more! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete