Monday, November 27, 2017

Christmas Tea Bags

Good Morning.
 
I have been making things ready for my daughters Christmas school fair to raise funds for trips out etc..
 
 
I am always looking for ideas that are quick to make and that people can buy for a small amount.  So I decided to make more Tea Bag Bags but this time I have put apple and cinnamon tea in them.

 
To make these cute bags I used the Market Fresh Bag N Tag It die from Spellbinders and Debi Adams.
 
For each bag you need to cut out two parts and glue them together.
 
I used different patterned designer paper or you can use whatever you have in your own stash.

 
Each bag fits 3 tea bags in very nicely.

 
I decorated the front of each bag with a Christmas greeting using the Die D-Lies Ho Ho Ho Holiday Set from Spellbinders.

I kept the decoration to a minimum but you can dress yours up with more embellishments if you wish.
 
 
I then finished each bag with some ribbon and a cute jingle bell.
 
I love adding these to Christmas projects.



 Please check out the website over at Spellbinders for more details about the dies I have used on todays project.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

 

1 comment: