Monday, November 20, 2017

Octobers Card Kit from Spellbinders

Hello all, again.
 
 I am excited about this next creation so I have another post for you today.
 
 
I recently ordered the Octobers card kit from Spellbinders.  Its just so lovely and has a bit of galaxy theme running through it so I just had to share the club kit with you.

When the kit arrives in the post its presented in this very lovely box.
 

Inside there are lots of lovely card stock.  Some patterned, some with a linen effect and a sheet of gold card stock.

 
There are also all these toppers and embellishments.  They range from stickers, tassels, brads, toppers made from plastic and card board and some bling.

 
You also get this wonderful set of dies and some very pretty ribbon.

 
And finally 10 card blanks with envelopes, foam squares and sticky dots.
All you need to add is imagination, scissor and wet glue if you prefer.

 
So here is the card I made with the kit.  There is a beautiful sheet of designer paper that looks like its been water coloured in shades of purple and this very lovely green so I had to use this one first.

 
I cut a piece of the mint green card stock to fit my card blank then cut the designer paper slightly smaller to leave a little border and glued this down.


I then used some of the dies to create the focal point of my card and added one of the card embellishment toppers.
 
I then finished with a few die cut stars in the corners and added some of the enamel dots that came in the kit.
 
There are enough supplies in the kit to make 10 cards and probably more.  Another lovely kit from Spellbinders.
 
I hope to make my little boys birthday card and party bunting with this kit so more creations will be posted soon.
 
I also created this card using the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Spellbinders website for more details about the kit and how to subscribe to the club to receive kits like this on a monthly basis.
 
Happy Crafting.
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love your golden accents and swirls with that soft patterns in your paper! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful color palette ! Love the golden accents combined to the soft colors og the background. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is soooooooo pretty - I'd get the kit just for that! Your card design is wonderful as always Dawn. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete