Saturday, March 31, 2018

Lets Do Digi

 
 Hello there.
 
Its challenge time over at Daring Cardmakers.  Kathy our lovely host has picked a brilliant challenge this week, something that I haven't used in a long time.
 
For this weeks challenge The Daring Cardmakers would like you to use something digital on your creations.  This could be some papers you have downloaded, an image or a sentiment you have created on your PC.
 
 
I went to my favourite site for this challenge, The Lovely Studio (Pink Petticoat).  I had these beach huts sat in a file for all my digital crafts and couldn't wait to use them.
 
I also used some beach themed papers which are also a digital download.

 
I coloured my image using pro markers and added some little die cut nautical shapes from Spellbinders.

 
Anyone else wishing for summer?
 I think wishing for some nicer weather has inspired me this week.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the blog at Daring Cardmakers for more lovely digital inspiration.
 
We can't wait to see what you create.
 
Have fun.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Dawn. Those beach huts are gorgeous and love the little clouds too. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image Dawn - makes me yearn for the summer even more! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete