Monday, March 5, 2018

Smile!!

Hello everyone and welcome to Monday.  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I am back at college today learning French.  It was hard work whilst on work experience as everyone talks so fast and I never knew that you could buy so many different pens.
 
I did get to see some lovely new craft items arrive ready for Easter and I also treated myself to some texture paste.  So hopefully I will get to have a play and post my creation to my blog later.
 
I have a Spellblogger post from Spellbinders to share with you today.
 
 
I had some craft items still left over from the Fun and Sparkle Card Kit of the Month so I thought I would use these up.

 
I picked out some of the designer paper as I wanted to use this very cute camera die called Die D-Lites Smile Up.
 
It also comes with a little banner in the set that reads smile.
 
I used various other items from the card kit including the photo style frame, enamel dots and a few stickers.

 
I then cut the camera from two colours of card and created a drop shadow and added a little ink to high light the embossed areas.
 
A super cute and quick card to make someone smile.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Dawn, such a clever design and great colours. Hope you can relax a bit now the work experience is finished. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete