Friday, April 12, 2019

BINGO

Hello everyone.

Its my turn to host the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers.

As my mam has celebrated a rather big birthday recently I though this challenge should be a nod to her.

My mam loves her bingo so I have created a bingo board for this weeks challenge.

You need to pick a line.  Then create a card using those 3 elements on the line you have picked. You can go in any direction as long as its a line.   Or you can go with a full house and use everything on the board.

I picked the line of sequins, stamping and clean & simple.

To make the card I used the gorgeous stamp set called Crafting Forever.  I love this set.

I used the little wooden stamp and just stamped all over the card to create the background.


I then stamped one, coloured it and cut it out and added this to the card using foam pads.

I then created the greeting using the Perenninal Birthday set.  

I finished the card using a few sequins.


A big thank you to Kathy for helping me to create the bingo board.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by the Design Team Blogs over at Daring Cardmakers for more lovely inspiration.

Have a fabulous weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous CAS card, love the little stamp and the contrast with the coloured image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete