Monday, April 22, 2019

Happy Easter

Its a bit late but I wanted to stop by and wish you all a Happy Easter.

I am sharing a little Easter project that I did with my children over the school holidays.

We made these super easy baskets and I filled them with chocolate eggs.


The basket was just a square 6" piece of cardstock scored at 2" and 4" on two the sides.

Then cut up the score lines on the opposite sides and fold the flaps over to make the basket.


We used the gorgeous Tin Tile embossing folding to add some detail to the basket and we used Wood Words for the stamping.


The best part was they all enjoyed the chocolate.


Here is what the children made.



Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.
If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment