Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Ink Blending

Hello everyone.

I love how our ink pads make fabulous blended backgrounds and with just a few colours.

For this card I created a sort of ombre effect going from dark to light.

I started blending at the top using Lovely Lipstick then Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride.

I also spritzed the background with some water which takes the colour off which I think creates a lovely look.

The stamp set I used is called Incredible Like You and is available in the Spring/Summer catalogue and its such a pretty set.

I fussy cut the flowers and foliage and added some die cuts from the Everyday Jars die set.

I then created an oval frame using the stitched shapes framelits dies.  I also added a greeting using the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set and added some gold embossing using the little dotty stamps from the same set.

I also had to add some gorgeous sequins.  I feel a card isn't finished unless it has a little bling.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.
If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"



Products Used











No comments:

Post a Comment