Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Mothers Day Wreaths


I have a few more ideas for cards for Fete des Meres/Mothers Day.

I was playing with the Stamparatus and created some pretty wreath cards using Perennial Birthday.

I created two cards using different colours combinations.

The first card is Highland Heather and Blushing Bride with a bit of Pear Pizzazz.



For the second card I used Petal Pink and Calypso Coral


I mounted them both onto some coordinating card stock and the stitched edge square was a die from my own stash.

The sentiment in the centre is one from an old Sale A Bration set but any sentiment you may have will work.  The sentiments from the Perennial Birthday set will work great but I needed something in French.


I finished the cards with some pretty sequins as I love to add a little bling to whatever I make.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used














No comments:

Post a Comment