Friday, July 19, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - Prickly Summer

Hello everyone and welcome to another Friday challenge from the team over at Daring Cardmakers.

Miri is our host this week and has picked a theme called Prickly Summer.  You have to use a cactus or cacti on your cards this week.

This weekend here in our local town to kick off the summer they have a huge music festival called Les Vielles Charrues.  Its a bit like Glastonbury and a few top news will be performing.  My Mother In Law has opened her house up to guests and they even have people arriving for the festival all the way from Canada.  Its very exciting.

So back to business and our weekly challenge.

I created a pretty girlie cactus card using a die from Spellbinders.

I used some cactus paper that I had in my stash and picked out the colours to use for the pots.  So I used the colour combination of pink and green.

I then finished the card off with a stamped greeting.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.






4 comments:

  1. That's such a great colour combination, Dawn, and a lovely card! I love the greens and the soft pink.
    And, yes, we shop in the same shop ;-) - and I also love this paper pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pastel shades on this card Dawn - beautifully composed. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete