Monday, July 22, 2019

Pretty Floral Border

Hello everyone.

I have a pretty floral card to share with you today.  

I really wanted to use the new in colour called Pretty Peacock on the card so decided to make the floral border very colourful as its summer.

Its also my Dads birthday today so if you are reading this Happy Birthday to you Dad.  

To make the card I used the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set but the French version. The stamp set is also available in English and German.

I started by stamping the flowers and foliage all around the edge of the card.  The colours I used are Pretty Peacock, lovely lipstick, blushing bride, so saffron, balmy blue and pear pizzazz.

I then added a few heat embossing accents in gold and the sentiment in the centre is also heat embossed.  I thought it gave the card an added bit of luxury.


I then finished the card with a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment