Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Be Dazzling Christmas

Hello everyone.

I have the most amazing glittered card to share with you today and you can get yours for just a £45 or 60 euro spend during Sale A Bration.


The Be Dazzling paper is just gorgeous and perfect for all your festive makes.

Here is the paper with a little close up where I have die cut a Christmas tree. 


I have used the Whimsical Tree bundle to create the card.  Just a simple die cut Christmas tree and a little bling make a really beautiful card.

Also if you join my team during sale a bration there is a fabulous offer of a free stamp/die or stamp/punch bundle from the new mini catalogue as part of your joining offer.



If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment