Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Pansy Patch Two Step Flowers

 Hello everyone.

We have had no internet for the last few days which is why there was no blog post Monday and I am very sorry about that.

 So I have managed to sort out a pretty card for todays post using the Pansy Patch Bundle.


I love this set as you can create some great looks with the two step stamps.  The set contain all the stamps you need to build up the pansy's.  All you need to do is decide on what colours to choose.


I also used some of the coordinating designer series paper called Pansy Petals and I love this gingham pattern it seems to go with almost everything I make.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment