Friday, September 24, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - A walk on the wild side

Hello everyone.

Its Friday!!!!  Time for a challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.  Nat is our lovely host this week and would like to see a wild animal or animal print on your cards.

I am not sure what I have made counts as a wild animal but I am not sure how many folks would have a tortoise as a pet.  My son likes to watch a You Tuber called Jacob Feder, who has a little zoo on his property and has some Galapagos tortoise.


I have used the very fun Turtle Friends Bundle from Stampin Up to create the card.  My son loves to use this set.  He just loves to punch and cut out the images.

I have added a little party hat and used some shimmery crystal effects on the shell to give a lovely glossy and raised finish.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Dawn, love your birthday tortoise! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. His little hat makes him look cute. x

      Delete
  2. This is adorable. And that party hat definitely makes him a 'wild' animal! lol

    ReplyDelete