Monday, September 27, 2021

Milka Chocolate Monday

 Hello everyone.

I have another cute little chocolate treat project to share with you today.  

This one I found over at Crafty Caroline Creates.  I just loved the design of the lid so I just resized it to fit the chocolates.


I used the gorgeous peaceful place designer series paper as this sheet has a lovely foiled wood grain effect.


I then thought I would give the box a more masculine feel so I used the sailing home and smoothly sailing dies to embellish the lid of the box.

I finished the box with a lovely piece of linen effect ribbon.


If you pop the word Milka in the search bar down the side of my blog you will be able to find all the other projects that I created for Milka Chocolate Monday last year.

Don't forget to pop back next Monday and I will have another little chocolate treat to share.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT



No comments:

Post a Comment