Friday, January 28, 2022

Daring Cardmakers

Hello and happy Friday to you all.

Its challenge time from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.  Nat is our lovely host this week and would like to see some sort of frame on your card.

I decided to create a card featuring a wooden frame so I thought it perhaps needed a chalk board.  I just had to use my favourite coffee stamps from stampin up.  I used a retired set and the Nothings's Better Than stamps.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments and images in the white embossing powder.  I then added a little bit of white ink using a sponge dauber and I also coloured in the line of coffee cups with a chalk marker.

So as its nearly the weekend I am going to do what my card says as I do love my coffee.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.


 

2 comments: