Monday, January 24, 2022

Sunshine and Rainbows Designer Series Paper

 Hello everyone.

I have a really bright and colourful card to share with you today which uses free paper from Sale A Bration.  If you spend £45 or 60 euros you can get this lovely set of designer series paper for free, I just love it.

The paper is called Sunshine and Rainbows.

To make the card I have cut a rainbow and some clouds from the sheets of designer series paper to make a little topper.  I then just added a simple sentiment banner.

A super easy card with very little supplies.  I do have the coordinating stamp and die set on order which goes with the paper so I can't wait for those to arrive.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED





No comments:

Post a Comment