Friday, November 11, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - One Word Prompt HOLLY

Hello everyone.

It's time for our Christmas challenge countdown over at the Daring Cardmakers.

This time we are changing things a little bit and having one word prompt challenges as well as the elemental inspiration challenge coming at the beginning of December.

 This week's word prompt is HOLLY.

How will you use the word HOLLY on your creations this week?  Remember it doesn't have to be for Christmas and could be other projects not just cards.


I have used a simple sprig of holly on my card this week using the retired Sparkle of the Season stamps.  The sentiment banner was from some designer series paper that I had in my stash which was a sheet full of tiny sentiments.  All I did was cut one out.


I added a little bit of bling, and a lovely simple card was created.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


 

4 comments: