Friday, November 25, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - One Word Prompt - SHINE

                                                                 Hello everyone.

 Our Christmas challenge countdown continues this week over at the Daring Cardmakers.

This time we are changing things a little bit and having one word prompt challenges as well as the elemental inspiration challenge coming at the beginning of December.

 This week's word prompt is SHINE.

How will you use the word SHINE on your creations this week?  Remember it doesn't have to be for Christmas and could be other projects not just cards.


I decided to go with some festive lights to shine on the Christmas tree and I love it when they are the only light on in the room.

I have used a couple of retired sets for this card as I think they both work really well together.  I wanted the lights to look like they are hanging in the tree.  I have used Making Christmas Bright and Sparkle of the Season.


I also used one of my favourite festive colours for the base of the card which is called evening evergreen.  I just love the deep forest green.  I then used some Glimmer Paper in the new in colours for the lights as I wanted a mega pop of colour to make the lights shine bright.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment