Friday, February 10, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - All Loved Up

 Hello everyone.

Its my turn to host this weeks challenge at the Daring Cardmakers.

As we are so close to Valentines Day its just got to be a hearts and flowers kind of challenge.  So I would like you to share your romantic projects and spread the love.



I don't have any stamps and dies that are specially for Valentines so I had to mix up a couple of sets.

I have used the Cup Of Tea Bundle for the tea cups and the little hearts.  I then need a sentiment so I used the Love You More Than Dies and cut up the words that I wanted.


I finished my card with a few sequins from the For Everything Fancy Sequins.  I love these little pots as you get all kinds of sizes and shapes.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.





1 comment:

  1. Love the soft colours of the teacups, a very romantic card Dawn!

    ReplyDelete