Monday, February 6, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - February Elemental Inspiration

 Hello everyone.

I am a few days late in bringing you the weekly challenge from the Daring Cardmakers.  Life just got in the way this weekend.  Nat is our lovely host this week and as it was the first Friday of the month Nat has an amazing elemental inspiration challenge for you.

Just pick three elements to be used on your card from the image below.


I picked the beautiful soft colours, cups, cookie and chocolate.

This is a little nod to all the crafters out there.  When I craft I do like to have a cup of coffee/tea and some chocolate next to me.  What do you like to snack on when you are crafting?

To create the card I used the Nothing's Better Than stamp and matching dies to create my card.  I also used some lovely designer series paper called By The Bay.  I picked the design that looks like wood planks for the base of my card.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment