Friday, November 15, 2013

Chalkboard cupcake

I have finally got time to take part in this weeks challenge at The Shabby Tea Room called holiday baking.  The challenge is to create a card/project inspired by the photo below, use the chalk board technique, a baking element and to use red, white and orange.



 
And here is my card
 
 
I had to use my gorgeous cupcake stamp as my baking element, I just love cupcakes!!
For the chalkboard technique you to take some black card stock, stamp your image in white and use white embossing powder.  Then with a bit of tissue dab some of the white ink over your image to give it the just erased  blackboard look.
 
 
The layout for the card is taken from the sketch over at Mojo Monday.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love that little wooden cup!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Thanks for playing along in The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is adorable ! I love gingham ribbon and calk board cup cake ! Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cupcake is adorable as a chalkboard element! Pretty card and what a cute little cup!

    ReplyDelete